Friday, March 27, 2015

New Stand for my Paintings in the Kingfisher Tearooms at Potteric Carr YWT Nature Reserve.


The Kingfisher Tearooms at Potteric Carr

New Stand for my work in the Kingfisher Tearooms at Potteric Carr. YWT Nature Reserve.

 
The first display of my work  in the Kingfisher Tearooms at Potteric Carr YWT Nature Reserve.  My paintings are now hanging and for sale on a large stand by the window, this is great as I can add too, and change the display to reflect the seasons and interesting changes on the reserve at any time. I changed this first display at the beginning of March.

 
The present display is about Spurn Point, which is also a Yorkshire Wildlife Trust reserve,  and the Humber Estuary, and includes paintings on driftwood. 

Persons wishing to purchase any of my work, can pay,  either cash or card,  at the till in the Kingfisher Tearooms.
 
I will be changing my display for Easter for paintings of  Bees, Birds and Butterflies.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you will be encouraged to visit Potteric Carr, a beautiful nature reserve at any time of year. .....Sheila M Bury

No comments: